Ayushmann Khurrana reveals he broke up with Tahira Kashyap after winning Roadies; says, “I was getting a lot of attention for the first time apart from my girlfriend”

Ayushmann Khurrana, who is known for his versatile acting skills and charming persona, is also a beloved husband. Readers would be aware that the actor is happily married to Tahira Kashyap for years and has also had a long-term relationship with her before they tied the knot. Opening up about the dark phase in their relationship, the actor confessed that after he gained stardom in Roadies, he broke up with her.

In an interview with Mashable India, Ayushmann Khurrana candidly revealed that he broke up with Tahira Kashyap because he wanted to explore. However, he also mentioned that he couldn’t take it after six months and decided to patch up with her. He said, “"It is very difficult to deal with fame when you are 16-17. I remember I broke up with my girlfriend then. I was getting a lot of attention for the first time apart from my girlfriend. I lost my mind. I went through that journey when you are in your teens, and you have a gawky image, you are blooming and flowering and becoming a man."

He went on to add, “I was the most popular guy in Chandigarh at that time. So, I broke up with Tahira saying, 'See I am getting a lot of attention, I have to live life now.' But I got back to her in six months and told her 'I can't do this, I can't be a 'f*****'."

For the unversed, Ayushmann Khurrana emerged victorious in the second season of Roadies. Followed by that, the actor was also a popular VJ on MTV. He later made his big Bollywood debut as an actor and singer in Vicky Donor. Ever since then, there has been no stopping to the star. Currently, basking in the glory of the success of Dream Girl 2, Ayushmann is reportedly undergoing cricket training since he is expected to essay the lead role in the upcoming Sourav Ganguly biopic.

Also Read: Ayushmann Khurrana says “Pura Bollywood rent pe hai” as he speaks about industry’s reliance on rented clothing for fashion



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama

Comments